Monday, September 28, 2009

Dynamite Girls Sale!

Ok, I may be a Jason Wu addict...but I am in love with the Dynamite Girls line. Unfortunately, I haven't had much of a doll budget since they came out 2 years ago, so I've been playing catch up and trying to scoop up these beauties before they are sold out everywhere. I'm still missing a lot, but I am working on it, and luckily Marl & B is here to help! The current Electro Pop releases are all on sale at her shop, and the original Wave 1 & 2 releases are on sale at The Doll Peddlar. Looks like I might be buying some up just in time for my birthday next week! Now I just have to decide which ones fit into my rapidly depleting doll budget.

I adore all of the DG's that I already own, especially the special releases (FAO exclusive Jolly Jett, Spooky Sooki, FDQ exclusive Rufus Blue, Convention exclusive Eltin, Canadian dealer exclusive Dani...). But with the release of the absolutely adorable Boogie Beach collection, I am totally behind...I just hope I can catch up before they sell out everywhere!

Thanks for the sales, doll shoppes! Here's to diving in feet first into the gorgeous DG line...I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment